Friday Five (4): Halloween Edition!!!

By 10:10 AM , ,

Happy early Halloween everyone!!! Here are some of my favorite reads for this time of year (which is my favorite!!)



Also here is my favorite song that I've always sang since I was little!

Five little pumpkins
Sittin' on a gate 
First one said: Oh my, it's getting late 
Second one said: There are witches in the air 
The third one said: But we don't care 
The fourth one said: Let's run and run and run
The fifth one said: I'm ready for some fun 
Ooh, and in went the wind and out went the light
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your spooky picks!! I have never heard of The Halloween Tree, I'll have to check it out. Your song's pretty fun too!! Happy Halloween!

    Steph @ Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete