Waiting on Wednesday (4)

By 12:00 AM , , , , ,


Hey all! It's Wednesday! That means it's WoW time (the good kind, not the soul sucking game kind ><) As always Waiting on Wednesday is a wonderful meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

So what am I waiting on this week?

This week I can NOT wait for Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl!

Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?
For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.
Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending. (via GoodReads)

If you still haven't read Beautiful Creatures and/or Beautiful Darkness you still have time! This is one of the best collaborated series I've read in such a long time and I honsetly can NOT wait until the end of the month for this one!


What are you waiting on this week?!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This was me last Wednesday. I'm a few pages away from finishing Beautiful Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I need to read this series. I keep hearing how awesome it is, but I haven't even touched a physical copy of it xD I should really do that. Anyway, great choice!

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read this series, but I've heard lots about it! I need to pick it up! :)


    My WOW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first two books in the series, but this sounds awesome. Great pick!

    Check out our WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the first book in this series, but have seen nothing but great things about it. Definitely want to read it all. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series yet but I have the first book at home. I should get to it soon before this one is out!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 days! 5 days! I can't wait for more Ethan and Lena! I've been looking forward to this ever since I finished Beautiful Darkness, and I can't believe it's finally almost here! Woohoo! Great pick!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. @BookJunkie Agreed!!

    Thanks everyone!! Definitely need to add this on your To-Be Read pile!!

    ReplyDelete