Liebster Award

By 1:10 AM , ,

So I was given this award by the lovely Zareen (a.k.a Taco) over at Reach for the Stars...and the Books awhile back and I honestly don't know why I have delayed displaying it til now. I really am honored that she chose me for this. Zareen is one of my awesome blogger friends and I don't know what I'd do without her support!



The Liebster Blog Award was reputedly started in Germany.  The award was created to give recognition to hard-working bloggers with less than 200 followers.  You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them.  Once you receive the award, you should follow these rules of acceptance:



1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog giving them credit.

2. Leave your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.  They must have less than 200 followers to receive the award.

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog if I picked you.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to the other bloggers.

5. Most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!
So here are my five!
1) Ishita @ The Reading Fish


2) Stephanie and Katie @ Five Alarm Book Reviews


3) Cassandra @ Book and Movie Dimension


4) Steph @ Steph's Stacks


and love right back to 

If you haven't been to ANY of these blogs I HIGHLY suggest you check them out and give them tons of love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments