Take the pledge!

By 1:07 PM ,



If you are like me, you have to read the book before the movie. I am a big supporter of this. If there is a movie that is based on a book or something else, which is basically almost EVERYTHING out there now, I HAVE to see the original or read the book first. Majority of the time the book is better than the movie. In my experience there is only a very small percentage where it's the opposite, but a VERY small percentile.



Now the wonderful Hank Green, of Vlogbrothers and EcoGeek fame, along with Nerdfighteria, have created, ReadIt1st.

ReadIt1st is a site where you can pledge to read the book first or pledge to eventually read the book knowing that there is one that is based on the movie you are enjoying. I think it's a wonderful idea and that everyone should do this regardless if you pledge or not.



You Might Also Like

0 comments