Review: "Beautiful Creatures"

By 7:00 AM , , , , ,

Because I just re-read it and I love this book soooo much! I thought I'd share my thoughts and happiness about Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's first book in the wonder Caster Chronicles, Beautiful Creatures!



The first of this beautiful , paranormal world that is emmersed in Southern culture is ridiculously amazing!


From the inside cover:

There were no surprises in Gatlin County.
At least, that’s what I thought.
Turns out, I couldn’t have been more wrong.
There was a curse. There was a girl.
And in the end, there was a grave.



Ethan Wate thought his sleepy town of Gatlin, South Carolina was nothing less than boring. That all changed when the town's recluse niece moved into the town. Nothing was ever the same.

This series is just amazing! And being from the south and from the kind of family that are described in these books, makes me laugh even harder at the unfortuantely true things about small southern towns. Plus you get this awesome paranormal romance story that oozes greatness!!

It's not too late to get into this series, but I will tell you book three, "Beautiful Chaos", is coming out in only 73 days and counting!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments